Transcript Requests

A Transcript is a listing of a students academic record relating to a BC Graduation Program, which includes courses taken (grade 10-12), grades earned (school and provincial exams), all honours received and graduation status.

a)     Burnaby Secondary Schools can provide transcripts for current students and any former students until that individual reaches the age of 22. Please contact the last school attended for more information. A complete list of secondary schools is available

As of September 2018, Ministry of Education no longer provides hard copy transcripts to every newly graduated student.  Newly graduated students wanting a hard copy transcript must request a copy online and may do so here.  Please note that the Ministry of Education provides ONE hard copy transcript to newly graduated students for free.  Additional copies must be paid for.

b)     If you meet one of the following criteria:

  • graduated after 1985 in B.C., or;
  • attended Grade 12 between 1986 and today, or;
  • you completed a Grade 12 course after 1985 then

Transcripts and Certificates may be ordered directly from the Ministry of Education .

c)     If you graduated in 1985 or earlier the school district will provide these transcripts upon completion of a Records Request Form. Please send completed request forms to Central Storage or call 604-296-6915 Ext. 660300 for more information.