Career Life Education 10
Career-Life Education 10 focuses on gaining a clear understanding of career-life development knowledge, skills, and strategies for life’s journey into adulthood, and includes:
- Exploring career-life possibilities for adult life, such as roles, opportunities, and community resources
- Examining ways to publicly represent ourselves both face-to-face and in digital environments
- Practicing inclusive and respectful interactions for various community and work-related contexts
- Connecting and engaging with supportive community members
- Researching post-graduation options and planning resources, such as labour market trends, budgeting tools, and workplace safety guidelines.
For more information please contact student’s CLE 10 teacher.