Quarter 1 Report Cards have now been posted in the MyEducation BC Family Portal. Click Here to logon to the Portal. Please contact your teacher if you have any questions.
WHAT'S NEW @ MOUNTAIN
We always provide students with two opportunities to be photographed at their school — original photo day and retake day. We know that life can get pretty hectic and you might miss both photo days, or you might not like how your original photo turned out. Of course with Covid-19, many students are learning from home and may have not had an opportunity to be photographed at all.
This year, we are running multiple in-studio retake days and with a new process. Please CLICK HERE for booking information.
- Please ensure students complete their daily health check before leaving for school each morning.
- If students are getting dropped off, please do so offsite. We continue to have issues with students being dropped off in the parking lot.
- Remind students that their entrance door may change depending on where their period three class is. Information on entrances is in the attachment.
- Students should login and check schedules this week in case there are changes.
- Please don’t forget your mask.
Please see the attached presentation that was given to all of our Grade 12 students during Period 1 this Quarter. The presentation contains information about Post Secondary & Graduation. If you have questions please contact your counselor.
Posted October 27, 2020For many people in our school communities the fun and magic of dressing up is an important tradition. Part of creating a safe school community for ALL students on Halloween […]
Posted October 21, 2020On Wednesday October 28th, all Burnaby Mountain Grade 8 students will participate in an afternoon Grade 8 Retreat. The purpose is for students to build a positive sense of community, […]
Posted October 2, 2020BCIT Big Info: At-home Edition BCIT is hosting their annual Big Info on Zoom over three nights. They invite students to join them for their largest online info session from the comfort […]