SPRING DRY GRAD FUNDRAISERS
Please click here for the latest Dry Grad fundraisers including:
- Healing Bees Natural Skincare
SCHOOL LEAVING CEREMONY (SLC) INFORMATION
Students need to complete the SLC information form by March 31, 2020. The form is available here. Please follow instructions exactly.
Grad hoodies are going back on sale until Jan 15th! This will be the final order! Click this link to order: https://store.passionsports.ca/BMSSGrad2020
ATTENTION DRY GRAD ATTENDEES
If you have a dietary restriction, please fill out the following form https://forms.gle/8zwqWKQJUbvTy7xz5
5 EASY STEPS TO GRAD PHOTOS
- Individual grad photo sessions are available February 27 – March 1 at Artona’s photo truck located in the Burnaby Mountain Secondary parking lot.
- Book an appointment online: https://www.artona.com/schools/BMOU/programs/graduation
- The photo session includes 16 poses with grad portraits and casual and dressy outfits.
- A $60 refundable deposit is paid at the appointment. It’s your Artona grad gift card or can be refunded by returning your photo previews. When you login online to select your yearbook photo and order your photos there will be a $60 credit in your account.
Group photo appointments are at school on February 20 in the lower commons – visit the website to book. Groups can fit 3-15 people. https://www.artona.com/schools/BMOU/programs/graduation_group
Questions? Please contact Artona directly:
live chat on artona.com
604-872-7272 ext. 0
Visit Artona’s website for sample photos and videos and FAQ, and the blog for parent-relevant posts such as the five things to bring to your portrait session.
GRAD VIDEO FOR SALE
After five years of grueling work, you’ve finally graduated. Don’t let this accomplishment go unrecorded and purchase your grad video USB today. You can pay $20 through through school cash online or you can pay through Ms. Logan in the office.
Click here for the Grad 2020 Newsletter.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSCRIPTS FOR NEW GRADUATES
As of September 2018, the Ministry of Education no longer provides hard copy transcripts to every newly graduated student. Newly graduated students wanting a hard copy transcript must request a copy online and may do so here. Please note that the Ministry of Education provides ONE hard copy transcript to newly graduated students for free. Additional copies must be paid for.