5 easy steps to grad photos and group photos
- Individual grad photo sessions are available February 27 – March 1 at Artona’s photo truck located at SFU.
- Book an appointment online: https://www.artona.com/schools/BMOU/programs/graduation
- The photo session includes 16 poses with grad portraits and casual and dressy outfits.
- A $60 refundable deposit is paid at the appointment. It’s your Artona grad gift card or can be refunded by returning your photo previews. When you login online to select your yearbook photo and order your photos there will be a $60 credit in your account.
- Group photo appointments are at school on February 20 in the lower commons – visit the website to book. Groups can fit 3-15 people. https://www.artona.com/schools/BMOU/programs/graduation_group
Questions? Please contact Artona directly:
live chat on artona.com
604-872-7272 ext. 0
Visit Artona’s website for sample photos and videos and FAQ, and the blog for parent-relevant posts such as the five things to bring to your portrait session.